Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spiraling out of control

OK so maybe im being a little dramatic but what can I say maybe its a Ludlow thing. If you are a Ludlow then i'm sorry I guess I meant more aJeff thing.  So anyways back to my life spiraling out of control....I guess I can start from the beginning. We moved into this house. We moved out of my mansion. I pout and complain about it at times. It makes Jeff feel bad so I try to bite my tongue most times.  YES, I've become very spoiled and accustomed to the life that a Union sheet metal worker could provide. When there was a lottery and the prize was your last check that was the start of the downfall.

Yes me and Jeff decided that a smaller house was the way to go. It sounded alright even practical. Well now I sit here in this house that smells like old man and is way older than me. I try not to get anxious. I have no room to put everything that once fit in my mansion (i forgot to mention that when I got married I inherited exageration) Of all the things I hate, I absolutely hate hate HATE clutter. I am at a loss of what to do.

My desk is buried. There are toys EVERYWHERE (which is ok because I have 4 kids), the counters are covered with boxes full of only God knows........

BUT there is hope. The bestest friend ever Kelly sent me a link. Task of the day is to polish my sink. Thats all....Polish my sink! Can I possibly sit and not touch the clutter? We will see. Wish me luck.

Sorry just had to get this off my chest

No comments:

Post a Comment