Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to Hogwarts

Today we celebrated my second borns birthday.  I remember it like it was yesterday when we brought him into this world. 7 lbs 15 ounces all boy. Now 9 years later its so hard to believe that I once use to hold that kid in my arms.

OK well enough sissy la la stuff...he decided he wanted  a Harry Potter themed birthday & a pool party & a sleep over. Thanks to my amazing cousin in Washington, I had everything I needed as far as decorations go.  Since it was a pool party we wanted to keep it simple. I dont know why but our parties always seem so chaotic. Its always family and close friends but always madness!! Jeff and I go from the minute we wake up until the moment we get to fall into bed. Its so worth it after seeing how happy our boy is.

Here are the pics....you have to know Harry Potter to understand some of it.

Kings Cross Station is a train station

I was telling everyone to run into it

"Welcome" **made by Tiffany

The snack table 
Honeydukes

The spider

the yummy food. My mom made these yummy buffalo chicken bites

the drinks

the magical spell book

Hedwig guarding the beans

Owl Post

The Sorting Hat. What house will you be in.....

Potions


Harrys Map
Riley & Karley

Riley & James

My grandpa

Oooh the cake

Make a wish


the gifts

the little brother

more gifts


litte Savannah

My lil Bekah

My goofy wizard

*I forgot to add the invite. Maybe later :)
Thanks to everyone that came!!

No comments:

Post a Comment