Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Go play on the freeway!

OK so I've heard people say "Go play on a freeway" but I've never thought much about it.

Bootcamp day 12- Well needless to say after day 11 I needed to take a break. Really I could have used a few days but I sucked it up and went. It was Cardio day. Still hate running but thats where the weightloss is. I arrived at the park and I could already tell that this one was gonna be different. The plan was to run all the way to the top of College Dr. where it meets the desert. Then come halfway down and run up to Lance Burtons home. We sprinted up and down his driveway a few times. I could only imagine what he was thinking if he was watching from his window.
After, it was decided that we would run all the way to the underpass of the 95 & College.
Very exciting.....
Well not really. We ran up the side of the underpass, down the side, up backwards, & down backwards. Pretty scary because it was pretty steep. Now I can say i've played on the side of a freeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment