Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy V-day

So really I think that Valentines is just a Halmark holiday. If you love someone you should let them know everyday not just emphasize it on one day. Who needs chocolates that my butt will thank me for later or stuffed animals at my age?  My husband thinks differently. He called me up at work and told me that I needed to kill 15 minutes before arriving at some spa place. He does these special little treats for me all the time. While out running errands, he will stop by and schedule an eyebrow waxing or nails or something fun like that that I actually need. So I go to this place and get pampered and when I get home i'm already dreading that I have to clean up the kitchen before I start dinner just like any other day.....Well to my surprise my sink is EMPTY! Counters are CLEAR. So unheard of. BEST PRESENT EVER!! Since they all surprised me with all these wonderful gifts, I surprised them with a special treat.....
This "valentines box" is all cake


My broken heart

                                                        My lil Bekah w/ cake & cakeballs






Jeffrey & Riley enjoying their gift

Jakey stole a couple when I wasnt looking


               My 4 babies (plus Moose peeking in the window)


Oh and I did get a box of chocolates by the end of the night.....

1 comment:

  1. how cute are is neises and nephews! you are so crafty with you baking my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete