Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Precious moments

I was sitting on my bed trying to plan an amazing 11th birthday party for Jeffrey. We are on a limited budget but this is besides the point.  Jacob & Bekah are sitting on the floor building with blocks. Jeff calls Jacob and in his cute little voice he says "What is it, Dad?" Earlier he told me "Mom, be happy not mad." Where do they get these things? I am so afraid I'm going to forget. So back to watching my babies play with blocks, Jeff tells Jacob that he can play blocks in his room. The kid picks up all the blocks asks for Bekahs puppy and makes his happy way to his room with his tag-along. So here is are pictures of their special moment....



 And we cant forget the pup

1 comment:

  1. how cute! i cant wait until savannah is big enough to play with austin.

    ReplyDelete