Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No longer a baby....

Since the move, I've been trying to sell a few of the baby things that we still had. At first I had a hard time parting with Rebekah's clothes but I am so happy to see my pretty little neice wearing them.  I think just knowing that she is our last baby makes things tough. I'm crazy because I know that 4 is plenty. But for things to be so final....

I watched a man load up her swing into his trunk and place her bouncer in his backseat. Then I watched another couple put her jumperoo and activity mat in the back of their truck. I know that they will be very happy and their babies will be creating the same memories that I had.

Well here's the straw that broke the camels back......

She's sleeping in a toddler bed!
My little pumpkin is no longer a baby but a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment