Saturday, January 15, 2011

25 Things I would like to accomplish this year


 I decided instead of coming up with 1 New Years Resolution why not make it a little more challenging.  I am all about making list. I have to make list for everything. Groceries, cleaning, things to do, work...  I am so scatterbrained because I work full time, have 4 kids and a husband, and just every day life things that are thrown my way. So here is what I'd like to have done by
December 31, 2011.

1. Finish my boys Award scrapbook
2. Jacobs scrapbook of his first year (i've been stuck on his 7th month FOREVER)
3. Rebekahs scrapbook ( i would hate for her to think shes adopted because her brothers have one)
4. Sort the huge box of family pictures
5. Yardsale...my garage is a mess of junk
6. Organize my garage
7. Take a cake class
8.Declutter my house
9. Get baptized with Jeffrey & Riley
10. Do daily devotions with my boys
11. Have a real date night with Jeff
12. Get another tattoo
13. Take more pictures with Jeff (i hate being in pictures)
14.
15. Take Jacob & Bekah to the park more
16. Read thru my bible...i always stop halfway :(
17. Tone up the jiggles :)~ Just because I had 4 kids doesnt mean i have to look like it
18. Learn to sew
19. Start Jeffrey & Rileys room
20. Walk Moose everyday
21. Keep up with my kids journal
22. Go to the Charcoal Ovens
23.Take the kids camping
24.
25.Try something new

No comments:

Post a Comment