Monday, January 17, 2011

My baby girl

I am so amazed with this little girl. Thats what comes to mind when I think of her....AMAZING!
She started talking before all the boys. She just seems more aware.  While I was making blueberry muffins in the kitchen I could hear her and Jakey going back and forth.
"Knock knock!"--Jakey
"Who's there"--Bekah
And then they giggle :)

"Knock knock"-- Bekah
"Who's there"-- Jakey
and a few more giggles...

It was nigh-night time so I told Bekah lets go nigh night. So she begins walking around the house. First she stops to grab her pacifier (which i am wondering how I am going to take this) then she grabs her blankey. She grabs my finger and starts her way up the stairs.
Bed times are never a fight with her.

Other cute things she says.......
DDDDDDDDooooora (dora)
Jerry (Jeffrey)
Riwey (Riley)
Jakey
Bekah
More please

No comments:

Post a Comment