Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baptism

On January 23, I was honored to watch my little boy Riley take the next step of faith. After giving his heart to Jesus at the age of 5 he wondered whats next? I decided that it was also time for me to be baptized as well. I've put it off for 16 years! Who am I to go against one of God's commandments? So Riley and I got to do this together at Green Valley Christian Center. I'll admit it. Watching Pastor Brian baptize my boy made me teary eye. It was the most amazing undescribable feeling. As a parent that is the most important thing we can do for our children. Lead them in the right direction so they can have a relationship with God. Its not going to matter what career they have or how big their house is. Its all very petty if they are lost.

"It's not what you do but Who you know." --Pastor Vic


Click the link below if you would like to see Riley. He is 18 minutes and 9 seconds into it.
http://vimeo.com/19141963

No comments:

Post a Comment